Saturday, January 29, 2011

Klang port Pulau indah birdcall test

Last week, a friend call me and ask whether I want to help him convert his own shoplot into swiftlethouse. I say if you really want to, I am ok. So , he invite me to take a look on the place first. after long hour of driving finally we arrive at the klang west port pulau indah. Oh my god, the first impression was the place are really run down and almost like a rubbish park. But still, there s wild foreigner staying in this wasted shop lot, full of rubbish and smell so awful until you dont want to stay for another minute. but no matter what I still carefully check the place and surrounding hopefully still potentially inhabits swiftlet.


.












  I notice there already been few birdhouse playing crazy loud sound. During my test call at 3pm, only 1 bird fly over. Maybe still early, so we drove to klang town to have some meal first. Of cause Klang town are crazy full of birdhouse. After back to the same location at 6pm, I test again the sound and about 10 bird fly around. Total disappoint so I count how many bird entering these birdhouse after 7pm and there s none entering the crazy loud play sound one. Another one with extend Monyet are having 50 birds but the structure are very silly.  The entrance hole are directly near to the roof and this is no good practice cause all those owe and rate are more easily enter the birdhouse. And why those barbed wire need to put on the speaker? maybe this area those foreigner like to steal speaker, only my wild guess. Haha!


Some say this island are best for swiftlet farming as there s surrounding swampy mangrove where abundance of food available for the swiftlet. A larger island of swampy mangrove are locate further front shore after the port (pulau klang).  Some future project of pulau indah are like cruise terminal and such  D tiara water front resort.


 
Some even say this area are territory to india gangster, where they are ready to collect security fees. of cause this are just rumours

But during the bird call test, few india guy walk toward our car and really want to do something to us but luckily nothing happen. But still there s more then 0ver 10 of them keep watching us. After the bird count, I say we quickly cabut.


 I really dont like this place that much furthermore the
testcall are really a failed. Security is another big problem as this place are really like foreigner kingdom.(bangladesh, india) not to mention about over 10 wild dog running around. Our sound system can be their first target.

All the noise can be another problem, those lorry, port, cargo ship and pollution worry me, although people never care about these things.

But, if the owner decide to go, I will fulfill his wishes.



On the way back we drop by seremban enter labu from the highway until reach the first shoplot turn right. We have a wonderfull crabs meal, I can say these crabs are the best in whole malaysia that I ever tasted before. (seremban 烧蟹). For your info. the restorant are infront of the very famouse pup center in seremban.

No comments:

Post a Comment